Why is your staff health significant?
We’ve outlined ten (10) benefits of health and safety since it’s useful to understand their significance.
- It is ethically wise to make sure that your employees arrive home after each workday in good health and safety.
- By safeguarding your employees, you lower sick days and ensure a more effective and productive workplace.
- According to research, employees are more productive in settings that prioritise health and safety.
- Less disruption and financial savings result from minimising lost productivity brought on by illness and accidents.
- You are required by law to abide by health and safety regulations in some nations where they are considered criminal laws. Senior executives may face criminal charges, penalties, and possibly imprisonment for breaking the law.
- You might need to show your dedication to sustainability and corporate social responsibility, which includes how you treat your workers, in order to attract investors and collaborations.
- Customers are demanding more ethically manufactured goods and services, so you must consider the working conditions at every stage of your supply chain and only engage with suppliers who uphold the rights of their employees.
- You may find it difficult to recruit or keep the best staff if your company has strong corporate responsibility and sustainability standards. This is especially true for Millennials and Generation Z job seekers, who increasingly look for companies who share their values.
- A positive track record in health and safety can give you a competitive edge since it fosters confidence in your brand and reputation, whereas a negative record will damage both and immediately impact profitability, which may lead to diminished business or perhaps closure.
- Long-term advantages are ensured for you, your organisation, and the larger community when you are healthy and safe at work.
- How to Subscribe to Telemedicine in Nigeria? A Comprehensive Guide! - August 18, 2022
- How telemedicine works in Nigeria: everything you need to know - August 18, 2022
- Consult your doctor immediately without visiting the hospital - August 18, 2022